Usmle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jaba

S.mutans
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I am a Canadian student and my statistics are not as high as they could be. I am a very motivated and hard working student, but the weeding out years in Canada got the best of me. I am just wondering why the USMLE for all parts are very low (~65%) or less for students in the carib.? I see 94-95% for other schools. Is it because they dont prepair you enough, or is it the fact that people with low entering GPA will do less well on the USMLE. Additionally, I have been thinking about plastic surgeroy lately and was wondering what it would take to get into this field?

Any advice appreciated.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

That ~65% pass rate for the USMLE factors in ALL IMG/FMG's....so that includes people that don't speak english as their first language, students that did their schooling in other countries and not the Caribbean...for more specific pass rates of individual schools talk to graduates of that particular caribbean school or read their websites...