USMLERx . . .

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arctic Char

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how are people doing? i know the bank is relatively new and there isn't much feedback or correlations with scores . . . and i don't really know what to think of the data they offer in the "cumulative performance" . . .

anyway, i'm invariably at 74% . . . but i don't really know what to make of that . . . and, yes i am freaking out as my test date approaches. so, i'm just curious how other people are doing out there and what they think about the questions . . .

Members don't see this ad.

how are people doing? i know the bank is relatively new and there isn't much feedback or correlations with scores . . . and i don't really know what to think of the data they offer in the "cumulative performance" . . .

anyway, i'm invariably at 74% . . . but i don't really know what to make of that . . . and, yes i am freaking out as my test date approaches. so, i'm just curious how other people are doing out there and what they think about the questions . . .

That sounds about how I was doing before I quit using it. I think the questions SUCK, personally, and they have the worst customer service EVER-- on the other hand, getting 74% of them right means at least that you have a pretty good handle on FA, which is a large chunk of the test.

funny you say that, considering i hardly ever use FA . . . only for pharm and micro . . . but thanks for the reply, i like hearing what others think . . .

Members don't see this ad :)

my avg was about a 75-76ish on Rx.....

ur doing pretty well....

first I agree that some of their questions/answers are not the best. I remember getting a couple of questions per block that I did not agree the way they asked or answer choices or explanation.

Still I thought thier questions by blocks from unused, completely random Qs were pretty good representation of actual tests in terms of distribution, and slightly easier than actual tests. Maybe I got a very easy form of the test.. now I'm thinking about it..

it basically sucks
glad i only paid 20 bucks for the book
and not whatever it costs for the online version

the book is split by section so if you cant memorize first aid by reading it
which most cant
then memorize it by doing questions from it
it follows first aid by chapter and has a full length test

i think the questions are too easy and buzzwordy
its no wonder im doing so well on them
i dont think mallory bodies and anitshcow cells are going to show up on the boards too easy

in conclusummation good for memorizing first aid....probably not so good for the actual boards