USMLEWorld Coma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IndigoBoy0

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So it was suggested that for the second part of the study plan we do all of USMLE world and then go back after that and do all the incorrect questions. I have already taken DIT (just finished) and fail to ever score 40% on 46 q UWorld Blocks. I also failed NBME7 diagnostic (the first one I took aside from the one our school gave us which I got basically the same score on without studying) by several points. Should I be worried? What should I do at this point? Our school has us doing 4 blocks of UWorld a day which leaves little time to study first aid, etc. I have been trying to listen to Goljan audio in free time since I never did that during the year and I find whatever he says sticks. My test is in 3 weeks. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

4 blocks in 1 day? It takes me roughly 3 hrs to go over 1 block of questions. You would definitely do the Uworld questions and try to fit in first aid

If you're not able to pass an NBME or the school CBSE in the next 3 weeks then I'd consider rescheduling your test date. It's a lot easier to explain delaying third year by a few weeks than explaining why you had to retake the STEP 1.

Hi all,

So it was suggested that for the second part of the study plan we do all of USMLE world and then go back after that and do all the incorrect questions. I have already taken DIT (just finished) and fail to ever score 40% on 46 q UWorld Blocks. I also failed NBME7 diagnostic (the first one I took aside from the one our school gave us which I got basically the same score on without studying) by several points. Should I be worried? What should I do at this point? Our school has us doing 4 blocks of UWorld a day which leaves little time to study first aid, etc. I have been trying to listen to Goljan audio in free time since I never did that during the year and I find whatever he says sticks. My test is in 3 weeks. :confused:

I think it may be in your best interest to move your test back, and try to spend your days more towards 50/50 split between FA and Uworld.