Step II USMLEWorld for CS?

Started by karebearmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

karebearmd

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know most people have said FA for CS. I've seen some people mention USMLEWorld, and wanted to see if anyone had any input about its usefullness. I just got a test date approx 3 weeks from now (i was originally going to have to wait until Oct so I'd rather take it sooner than later.) I'm a U.S. MS3, will have finished Surg, Med, OB-Gyn, Peds, most of Psych. Only thing I won't have had yet is Fam med.

Any suggestions? Thanks 🙂
 
I don't know if it's worth it. If you just go through first aid, it's enough. HOwever, the examples / movies of physical exams were kind of helpful.