usmleworld only

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ctizzle13498

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I take my exam in 1 month. I was wondering, if i did only usmleworld for that month would that be sufficient.

Members don't see this ad.

So I take my exam in 1 month. I was wondering, if i did only usmleworld for that month would that be sufficient.

USMLEWorld was about 90% of my studying sources for Step II, the other being the Step II Secrets book. If you really study the answer explanations hard--as in making notes on each one and reviewing them thoroughly--you should be good to go. It's the best option if question banks help you learn the most.

USMLEWorld was about 90% of my studying sources for Step II, the other being the Step II Secrets book. If you really study the answer explanations hard--as in making notes on each one and reviewing them thoroughly--you should be good to go. It's the best option if question banks help you learn the most.
Let us know how you do! I don't take my STEP2 for a few months but I'm following a similar strategy.

Yes, my friend did something similar to your strategy. He reviewed each question slowly, like 5-10 min per question, but wrote down notes based on each question. For example for the abortion questions on usmleworld, lets say there are 5. The explanation will be the same for the other 4, so a detailed reading of the first 1 will make the other 4 go a little faster.

Members don't see this ad :)
Roommate went through it twice in 3 weeks and got in the 250s. It think it is sufficient if you worked hard 3rd year.