USN Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

henderson

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would anyone who gets the acceptance from USN first post here to let the others know?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

henderson said:
Would anyone who gets the acceptance from USN first post here to let the others know?

Thanks!

I don't know of anyone who has heard from USN yet. TMVegas mentioned (correct me if I am wrong) that during the Feb. 1st interview they mentioned that some applicants will hear in 2 weeks. That means around the 14th of Feb. It seems so long ago that I had my interview! Come on USN! You're killing us out here! :laugh:

Bump! Anyone hear anything yet? I know that there was an interview session today and one on the 15th. Maybe they are waiting until they conduct these interviews? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
smilescali,

i also am wondering about the outcome of the interview everyday...hopefully we won't have to wait too long.. :)

Last year they only let a few (very few) people know early. Most will have to wait until April, so don't worry too much.

I know it is hard to be patient.

henderson said:
smilescali,

i also am wondering about the outcome of the interview everyday...hopefully we won't have to wait too long.. :)

I thought you were going to attend Midwestern? Is USN your first choice then? :)