Usn, March 28 Interview Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tantan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone from the March 28 interview at USN receive an answer?? I interviewed on that date and I still haven't received a call or letter from Dr. DeYoung...I'm kinda getting nervous :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed on march 31st but haven't hear back either. I feel that the interview went very well, so I am hoping to hear back from them soon....

I interviewed on march 31st but haven't hear back either. I feel that the interview went very well, so I am hoping to hear back from them soon....

Yeah, same here, I thought I did really well too...I guess it still isn't too late to get a positive reply :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I also interviewed on March 31st. Dr. Deyoung said we won't start hearing anything unitl the end of April/beginning of May so don't stress out too much if you haven't heard anything yet. I think the people who are getting the acceptance calls right now are those that were interviewed earlier this year...imagine how horrible that wait was, interviewing in January and having to wait all the way unitl April to see if you were accepted!

I also interviewed on March 31st. Dr. Deyoung said we won't start hearing anything unitl the end of April/beginning of May so don't stress out too much if you haven't heard anything yet. I think the people who are getting the acceptance calls right now are those that were interviewed earlier this year...imagine how horrible that wait was, interviewing in January and having to wait all the way unitl April to see if you were accepted!

Yeah I guess you're right lol
P.S. I like your signature :D