USN (merged 2 threads)

Started by hope_611
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hope_611

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when USN starts in the fall ? Is it September or August? I could not find on the the school web site . Any help would be great .
Thanks ,
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello ! How are you all ? I have been reading all you posts for the last month or so , I finaly signed up last night. Thank for all the usefull info.
Does anyone know whether or not I can take Anatomy and Physiology in the summer ? would USN accept it ?
Thanks
 
I took two classes last summer before coming to USN. You need to have your transcripts in by August 7th though cause class starts around August 25th.
 
JTD1972 said:
I took two classes last summer before coming to USN. You need to have your transcripts in by August 7th though cause class starts around August 25th.
Thanks .
 
Hi all,
Could anyone from USN tell me when and how long do you have break during your first year there? I really need this info to get some planning done.
Thank for your help.
 
Hi hope-
I believe the break is 6 weeks, which is shorter if you have to do the summer remediation. Maybe LVPharm or other could confirm this for you...
-skp
 
You'll have 6 weeks off starting around July 1st. For every test you fail you lose one week of your vacation because you'll have your failed block remediation. You also get about 2 1/2 weeks vacation around Christmas if you pass your test (My Christmas break was from 12/15 - 1/2).