USN or LECOM, Bradenton??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tantan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Which school do you think is better to attend, LECOM, Bradenton or USN? LECOM is really new, they just opened this year, USN has had a few graduating classes...:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
university of southern nevada, right?
well, since it's a 3-year program...you can definitely save some money by going there. besides, you get to graduate one year earlier and make some money. but if you would like to move to florida, then go for it. i actually got waitlisted at lecom :( and it's the only chance i have left. but anyhow, good luck with your decision!

I was accepted to LECOM-Bradenton but I also applied to USN but haven't heard anything yet...I would pick USN over LECOM bc USN is one of my top choices and plus it's a three year program which means I will save more money. With LECOM, I have my doubts bc this is the first year in the Florida campus...which means that we might be guinea pigs...plus, with first year schools, I read somewhere that the success rates with the boards is lower. So I don't know, Im still waiting for USN.

I was accepted to LECOM-Bradenton but I also applied to USN but haven't heard anything yet...I would pick USN over LECOM bc USN is one of my top choices and plus it's a three year program which means I will save more money. With LECOM, I have my doubts bc this is the first year in the Florida campus...which means that we might be guinea pigs...plus, with first year schools, I read somewhere that the success rates with the boards is lower. So I don't know, Im still waiting for USN.

Hmmm...you listed some good points! The first year thing kinda got me worried too...oh well, let's see what happens! Thanks for the input, I appreciate it :)

Yeah, I would definately go w/ USN.

The 3-year program seems intense, but so worth it. I can't wait to be done with pharmacy school in only 3 years...it rocks.

Plus all staff and faculty at USN are awesome. Everyone's extremely helpful and nice and it seems like they really care about the welfare of each student.

Not to mention that USN's program has already proven itself capable of producing extremely competent and successful graduates...you can't really argue with a 97% NAPLEX pass rate.

But to be honest I don't really know much about LECOM-Bradenton, plus I'm probably a little biased because USN's gonna be my home in August. Nevertheless it really is a great school.

Anyway...good luck with your decision. Who knows, maybe I'll see ya in the fall.