USN P2 students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmer_Andy

pretty fly yo!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be a P1 student at USN next year and was wondering how feasible it is to work part time while at school. I currently work for Walgreens and have been offered 10 hour a week as an Intern. The 10 hours does not seem too daunting but I wanted to know first hand from those P1 students who worked last year if this is doable.

Members don't see this ad.

I will be a P1 student at USN next year and was wondering how feasible it is to work part time while at school. I currently work for Walgreens and have been offered 10 hour a week as an Intern. The 10 hours does not seem too daunting but I wanted to know first hand from those P1 students who worked last year if this is doable.

It's been a while...let me recall....P1? It's a blast, man. Basically, you won't have problems with it if you study 3-4 days prior to the exam. However, there are some classes, u might wanna put more time in it. Yes, it's feasible to work 10 hours/week..even some of my classmates worked around 20 hours/week during P-1. But i personally didn't wanna do that 'cuz i invested my time more in networking and going out....never regret it. Think about it, you'll work for the rest of your life after graduation, anyway.