-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
USN wait list Fall 2009
Started by lymmys
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I haven't. Would you please tell me your rank.
I finally heard from Dr. Deyoung today. I am going to the Utah campus. He also said that he will keep taking people from the wait list until 8/28. There is stilll hope. Best of luck to all!
Would you mind tell us your rank? Please. Congratulations.
I finally heard from Dr. Deyoung today. I am going to the Utah campus. He also said that he will keep taking people from the wait list until 8/28. There is stilll hope. Best of luck to all!
I'm currently on the waitlist of both campuses and I haven't received any phone call from Dr. DeYoung so far. However, I received a letter from the USN Student Alliance today. There are a brochue and a letter which stated this at the begining:
"Dear *my name*
The Student Alliance of the USN would like to offer our congratulations on your acceptance into the University of Southern Nevada College of Pharmacy. As you will soon discover, you have chosen an exciting and rewawrding profession, as well as an excellent institution in which to prepare for the changes which lay ahead. You should be proud of these decisions..... "
and this at the end:
"Again, welcome to the University of Southern NEvada College of Pharmacy! We wish you the best of luck for a successful professional career, and look forward to meeting you on campus.
Professionally yours,"
...It...confuses me. Like I said I haven't received any phone calls from Dr. DeYoung so I assume I'm still on the waitlist. My question is:
1. Has anyone ever received this similar letter/brochue/etc from USN? Would you please share your experience?
2. Does USN Student Alliance just send it to everyone who applied?
I got the lettter through the mail Sat. so I couldn't call and ask them directly. It got me nervous so I just want to ask you guys first. Thank you so much for your time reading this confusing post.😕
"Dear *my name*
The Student Alliance of the USN would like to offer our congratulations on your acceptance into the University of Southern Nevada College of Pharmacy. As you will soon discover, you have chosen an exciting and rewawrding profession, as well as an excellent institution in which to prepare for the changes which lay ahead. You should be proud of these decisions..... "
and this at the end:
"Again, welcome to the University of Southern NEvada College of Pharmacy! We wish you the best of luck for a successful professional career, and look forward to meeting you on campus.
Professionally yours,"
...It...confuses me. Like I said I haven't received any phone calls from Dr. DeYoung so I assume I'm still on the waitlist. My question is:
1. Has anyone ever received this similar letter/brochue/etc from USN? Would you please share your experience?
2. Does USN Student Alliance just send it to everyone who applied?
I got the lettter through the mail Sat. so I couldn't call and ask them directly. It got me nervous so I just want to ask you guys first. Thank you so much for your time reading this confusing post.😕
I haven't received anything like that. I think you should call and ask them about that. I called Dr. D on July and asked any updates, but it has been the same as in June.I'm currently on the waitlist of both campuses and I haven't received any phone call from Dr. DeYoung so far. However, I received a letter from the USN Student Alliance today. There are a brochue and a letter which stated this at the begining:
"Dear *my name*
The Student Alliance of the USN would like to offer our congratulations on your acceptance into the University of Southern Nevada College of Pharmacy. As you will soon discover, you have chosen an exciting and rewawrding profession, as well as an excellent institution in which to prepare for the changes which lay ahead. You should be proud of these decisions..... "
and this at the end:
"Again, welcome to the University of Southern NEvada College of Pharmacy! We wish you the best of luck for a successful professional career, and look forward to meeting you on campus.
Professionally yours,"
...It...confuses me. Like I said I haven't received any phone calls from Dr. DeYoung so I assume I'm still on the waitlist. My question is:
1. Has anyone ever received this similar letter/brochue/etc from USN? Would you please share your experience?
2. Does USN Student Alliance just send it to everyone who applied?
I got the lettter through the mail Sat. so I couldn't call and ask them directly. It got me nervous so I just want to ask you guys first. Thank you so much for your time reading this confusing post.😕
Hi all,
I havent received anything like that, but I did receive an email from Dr. Deyoung last Thursday 23rd saying the same thing as in July ( 50 candidates in front of me for Nevada campus and more than 20 for Utah campus), he said if a seat does not become available for me by August 26th, the college will not be able to offer me admission into the program this year. Lymmys, please call USN ASAP and let us know your situation. You are on the good tract.
Good luck.
I havent received anything like that, but I did receive an email from Dr. Deyoung last Thursday 23rd saying the same thing as in July ( 50 candidates in front of me for Nevada campus and more than 20 for Utah campus), he said if a seat does not become available for me by August 26th, the college will not be able to offer me admission into the program this year. Lymmys, please call USN ASAP and let us know your situation. You are on the good tract.
Good luck.
Would you mind tell us your rank? Please. Congratulations.
I was ranked top 15 in the beginning of July.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I just got a call from Dr. DeYoung saying that a seat has become available for me at the Nevada campus, yeah finally I'm in.
Good luck to all of you who still waiting, there is still more than a week till the orientation day and the call may come at anytime.
PS: I was 50+ on the waitlist
I just got a call from Dr. DeYoung saying that a seat has become available for me at the Nevada campus, yeah finally I'm in.
Good luck to all of you who still waiting, there is still more than a week till the orientation day and the call may come at anytime.
PS: I was 50+ on the waitlist
Hi everyone,
I just got a call from Dr. DeYoung saying that a seat has become available for me at the Nevada campus, yeah finally I'm in.
Good luck to all of you who still waiting, there is still more than a week till the orientation day and the call may come at anytime.
PS: I was 50+ on the waitlist
Did you get in directly to Nevada or did you already have a spot at Utah and just changed campuses?
I'm looking for a carpooler from San Jose to Henderson on 24 or 25. Is there anyone?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K
