USN Waitlist Question ...... Please reply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ItsAboutTime

Now or Never
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an email from Dr. Deyoung that all class positions at USN have been filled and I am in waitlist (Top 40 ..... no rank provided) The formal letter will be sent out in next 2 weeks. 🙁

Not sure if I have a chance.... I am waitlisted at Pacific Univ also (rank # 20+) and I just applied to these 2 schools only ......

Does anyone have any idea, how many USN waitlisted students got in last year ? :scared:
Also anyone who was waitlisted last year but got accepted this year (since I plan on reapplying if I dont get in this year) ?

Thanks in advance for replying
 
ItsAboutTime said:
Just got an email from Dr. Deyoung that all class positions at USN have been filled and I am in waitlist (Top 40 ..... no rank provided) The formal letter will be sent out in next 2 weeks. 🙁

Not sure if I have a chance.... I am waitlisted at Pacific Univ also (rank # 20+) and I just applied to these 2 schools only ......

Does anyone have any idea, how many USN waitlisted students got in last year ? :scared:
Also anyone who was waitlisted last year but got accepted this year (since I plan on reapplying if I dont get in this year) ?

Thanks in advance for replying

I was waitlisted at USN two years ago (there were 100 on the list) and I dropped my organic chem classes from summer and decided to reapply. I didn't think that I would get in from the waitlist which is why I dropped the classes, but they called at the end of the summer to admit me. Since I had dropped the organic classes, I had to reapply. Aced Organic 1 that fall, and reapplyed last year.....got accepted early March. Overall, I think you have a chance if you are on the waitlist....I am actually surprised that the waitlist is only 40 people this year, so maybe you have a really good shot. Goodluck to you and everyone else on waitlists.