Usn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

_Tom_

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi;
Have anyone accepted from Southern Nevada? I will have interview on Feb 13th. Do I have a chance? Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

_Tom_ said:
Hi;
Have anyone accepted from Southern Nevada? I will have interview on Feb 13th. Do I have a chance? Thanks :)

Henderson started a similar thread regarding this issue. I believe you still have an excellent chance because I don't think that USN has given out any acceptances as of yet. (At least I don't know of any......)

Good luck on your interview and remember to be yourself and really try to be conversational as they seem to really just want to get to know you as a person rather than a GPA. :) :luck:

Smilescali said:
Henderson started a similar thread regarding this issue. I believe you still have an excellent chance because I don't think that USN has given out any acceptances as of yet. (At least I don't know of any......)

Good luck on your interview and remember to be yourself and really try to be conversational as they seem to really just want to get to know you as a person rather than a GPA. :) :luck:

Thanks a lot for your advice, Smilescali. You are great! I will listen to you. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
If I haven't received anything from USN, should I call them or just wait or give up?

After reading all these post about USN Im thinking of applying there man! Seems like this school might be a sure thing for my type... oh yea.. where are they located again??? Lol

Hi Tom,

I was interviewed on Feb 13 too, by Dr D himself? Who did you get? No, I still haven't heard any news so my cellphone is litterally attached to myself 24/7 :)

Khuyen said:
Hi Tom,

I was interviewed on Feb 13 too, by Dr D himself? Who did you get? No, I still haven't heard any news so my cellphone is litterally attached to myself 24/7 :)

You guys shouldnt expect something soon. I got my news in MAY. Seriously, I think that is when the majority gets it. For now, just enjoy whatever you are doing. It'll make it EASIER on you guys. Wait by the phone come MAY. NOW, just relax.

_Tom_ said:
Hi;
hey Tom,
I also had my interview on Feb 13. Just wondering if you also go by "Tai" because I remembered talking to a guy named Tai and he hasn't taken microbiology yet. We kinda talked a litte bit before the interview when I came to your table. anyway, I haven't heard anything from USN since then and I wonder if you hear anything yet?

Please try not to worry so much. I know it is hard to wait. USN said that they will accept a few people in Feb and a few more in March, then then rest in April or May. So far the people that have received offers interviewed in early Jan, even before the 18th. (I thought the 18th was the first interview date, but it was not).

I have not heard of anyone yet that interviewed on the 18th or later that has received an offer of admission (If there is anyone out there that has received an offer let us know please!)

USN is very conservative about giving early acceptances because they want to be sure that no one else that will interview in the future will out score anyone that already was given an early acceptance.

Good luck to everyone!

Smilescali said:
Please try not to worry so much. I know it is hard to wait. USN said that they will accept a few people in Feb and a few more in March, then then rest in April or May. So far the people that have received offers interviewed in early Jan, even before the 18th. (I thought the 18th was the first interview date, but it was not).

I have not heard of anyone yet that interviewed on the 18th or later that has received an offer of admission (If there is anyone out there that has received an offer let us know please!)

USN is very conservative about giving early acceptances because they want to be sure that no one else that will interview in the future will out score anyone that already was given an early acceptance.

Good luck to everyone!

I haven't get any interview letter from USN yet, and I know they are reviewing my application because they called me requiring some documents. So does anyone know if there is another interview coming up in March? Mid March or late March or even April? How long before the interview will they notify you about the interview date? Thx :)

Smilescali said:

Good luck to everyone!

Hello, Smilescali? Long time no see! Good to hear from U again ;)
How did you know that there was another interview before Jan. 18th???
Just curious...

pharmcoyote said:
I haven't get any interview letter from USN yet, and I know they are reviewing my application because they called me requiring some documents. So does anyone know if there is another interview coming up in March? Mid March or late March or even April? How long before the interview will they notify you about the interview date? Thx :)

My friend has an interview on March 15. So the dates that they gave her to choose from was:

March 1
March 15
March 18
March 29

Oh, and they contacted her on Feb 20. Hope this helps.

hotties said:
Hello, Smilescali? Long time no see! Good to hear from U again ;)
How did you know that there was another interview before Jan. 18th???
Just curious...

Hey there. Somebody that was at that earlier interview told me...... :)

Just got back from business trip. BTW, I am not Tai but Thai :) . I did chat to Tai too before the interview. If you want his email, let's me know.

Hope all of us will get in. I just got a phone call from Western U for March 11 interview... dang... I will have to finish 4 ( I mean FOUR) classes before the summer while working 40 hour/week. What's a stress!

Khuyen said:
My friend has an interview on March 15. So the dates that they gave her to choose from was:

March 1
March 15
March 18
March 29