Usp 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bacillus1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey. No idea why our class page doesn't exist. I guess people are too busy studying (even in the summer) instead of posting on forums. So I decided to start one.
If you're in other years at USP, feel free to post here as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey. No idea why our class page doesn't exist. I guess people are too busy studying (even in the summer) instead of posting on forums. So I decided to start one.

whoo-hoo USP.

i hate the school in general. but the education we get there is better than any other pharmacy college.:hardy:

oh yeah speaking of studying are you ready for physio. it is going to be a kick in the pants.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, we finally have a USP post!! I'm a 6th year currently and ready to get out of here. Rotations suck btw.

oh yeah speaking of studying are you ready for physio. it is going to be a kick in the pants.

Well that's what they said about micro, and anatomy, and they weren't too bad, so we'll see.

Hi guys.
Can any of you guys (current USP students) tell me how the experience is at USP pharm?
In terms of location/social life at the school and surrounding..
academics/competiveness nature of pharm students..
How the "USP" name stand in context of the PHARMACY/PHARM INDUSTRY WORLD...

Thanks. I'm a HS student and will be applying to 0-6 program this coming fall

i am accepted into 0-6 pharmacy program--how was it?

Hi guys.
Can any of you guys (current USP students) tell me how the experience is at USP pharm?
In terms of location/social life at the school and surrounding..
academics/competiveness nature of pharm students..
How the "USP" name stand in context of the PHARMACY/PHARM INDUSTRY WORLD...

Thanks. I'm a HS student and will be applying to 0-6 program this coming fall
Hey bloggers!

I'm currently a student at USciences and I can honestly say that my years at USciences are ones that I will never forget. The level of education is unparalleled and the campus is constantly growing and improving!

I know the coursework is challenging and requires you to work hard, but all of us here know that it will all pay off once you graduate. USciences students are in the top of the nation for receiving the highest salaries during their careers! Check out the link!

Let me know if you have any questions! I love the school, so I'll be happy to answer/chat! :)

I will be a third year student at USP. Anyone have any tips for classes such as biochemistry, biostatistics, or physiology? And how are the pharmacy practice classes such as pharm calculations and clinical pharmacy skills?
Thanks