USP, Drexel, UPenn Students. I am looking for housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Konmavro

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I will most likely be attending USP beginning in September and figured I'd put a message here to see if there were any other USP students looking for off campus housing in the Philly area. I would be willing to drive a little bit since I will have my car down there so if there are any Drexel or UPenn students you guys can post too. It's a shot in the dark I know, but I am trying everything. Thanks guys and hope to talk to you soon.

Konstantinos

Members don't see this ad.

Typically after a school has heard back from everyone and compiled a final list of the class, the department secretary will email a list of names, email addresses, and undergraduate schools attended for the purposes of contacting each other to find roommates, after each person has given permission to release their info. Try contacting the department secretaries at the schools you've been accepted to and ask them about their plans to do this.

Thanks for the reply, but technically I am not in the program yet. USP wants me to take an extra year to retake some classes so I am actually matriculating into the school in the final "pre-professional" phase of the program. This being the case, I don't think I would be on that email list. However I may be wrong.