Usual suspects

Started by LADoc00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to know where everyone was the night in question:
Doctor gives stripper a hand -- literally 2 hours, 33 minutes ago



A doctor pleaded guilty on Thursday to stealing a severed hand, which he gave to a stripper who displayed it in her New Jersey apartment.

Ahmed Rashed faces five years probation for stealing the hand in 2002 from a cadaver at a New Jersey medical school, an assistant prosecutor for Middlesex County said on Thursday.

Rashed practices medicine at a hospital in Los Angeles and stole the hand while studying in New Jersey, the prosecutor said.

The woman kept the hand in a jar of formaldehyde in her apartment where it was discovered by police during an unrelated investigation.
 
Dude, I only give severed hands to strippers in VEGAS. I would never sink so low as to give one to some skank from Jersey. I guess you could say he gave her a "hand job". :laugh: . I know... lame.

BTW, that was a great movie (I originally thought that this thread was going to be about the movie).
 
Who saw the Office last night?

"Stripper, identify yourself as such!"
~Dwight