USUHS interview timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MoosePilot

Y Bombardier
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When does USUHS start interviews? My sister is getting married in D.C. in late August. I'm wondering whether to hope interviews start early enough for me to hopefully be able to extend my trip to accomplish both...

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think interviews start until September 23rd. Well at least that was the date they started this year I believe.

cmossop said:
I don't think interviews start until September 23rd. Well at least that was the date they started this year I believe.

Great, that's the info I'm looking for. Do you know where you heard?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed there on January 6th and I remember seeing that as the earliest interview date offered for this admissions cycle. I'm going crazy waiting to hear from them since it's my first choice! Well, glad I could be of service, have a good night Moose!

cmossop said:
I interviewed there on January 6th and I remember seeing that as the earliest interview date offered for this admissions cycle. I'm going crazy waiting to hear from them since it's my first choice! Well, glad I could be of service, have a good night Moose!

Good luck!

Rawk! I was wrong it's late September (the wedding). Maybe if I get lucky, it will work out!

interviewed in 2002-03 cycle. received "conditional acceptance" about 2 weeks after i interviewed.

good luck.

Sounds like it just may work out for ya' Moose! As for me, still waiting... I think the person who does the mail in my dormitory thinks I'm a stalker by now. Thank you for the well wishes though!