USUHS Medical Waiver

Started by America1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

America1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to USU, but I am in the middle of getting a medical waiver for a pre-existing condition. How long does this usually take? Any tips? Whats the process? If I get disqualified again, is that it?
 
I got accepted to USU, but I am in the middle of getting a medical waiver for a pre-existing condition. How long does this usually take? Any tips? Whats the process? If I get disqualified again, is that it?

It depends on the condition and how much additional information they need. If after all of that they still deny you, that is it. Stick a fork in it.