Step II USWA #1 240

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drmarkgreene

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey folks,

My test is two weeks away and today I took USWA and scored a 240. I did below average on Step 1, applying for psychiatry and never really have been the strongest test taker. I'm 50% through UWorld right now and have been using that and Zanki exclusively. Will probably take USWA 2 sometime next week. My question is to what I should do for the next two weeks. I'm not trying to do wonderfully just want to secure about a 230. Should I finish out UWorld questions, or spend time mastering the concepts from the 50% of the questions I've done and Zanki?