UT Financial Aid

Started by ZTown
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZTown

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got into UT and was wondering how long it took for you to recieve your financial aid. Its been about 1 week and a half since I got in.
 
ZTown said:
I just got into UT and was wondering how long it took for you to recieve your financial aid. Its been about 1 week and a half since I got in.

I got in months ago and mine still hasn't posted. That is why I won't be attending : (. Call them and keep on them. Good luck. :luck: