UT Houston new curriculum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopperPlopper

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you think about Houston's new system's based curriculum?

Do you think Houston, especially with the brand new building, is better than the other 2 Tx schools now? Do you think it would be worth the risk of going there (if accepted) with their new curriculum ?

Members don't see this ad.

What do you think about Houston's new system's based curriculum?

Do you think Houston, especially with the brand new building, is better than the other 2 Tx schools now? Do you think it would be worth the risk of going there (if accepted) with their new curriculum ?

Unless you wanna be their guinea pigs, I'd say, go for it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I mean, we'd be their second year, so not complete guinea pigs. But still......

But still.....There's a minimum requirement of three if you want the σ.

So no, we'll still be their guinea pigs.

But still.....There's a minimum requirement of three if you want the σ.

So no, we'll still be their guinea pigs.

But do you think the benefits of the new school outweigh the costs of guinnea-pigness? haha

you're going to get a great education at all 3 schools. honestly, go to the school where you think you'll enjoy the 4 years the most. when it comes down to it, the change in curriculum isn't going to teach you how to do a class II composite any better or worse than the other two schools. btw, i believe SA is also getting a new clinic so you'll have the choice of two pretty sweet facilities.

Yup! SA is getting a new clinic in I think two years! But kind of hard to judge it because we haven't seen it.