UT Houston response for Spring 2013

Started by DV1988
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DV1988

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten a written (email/postal mail) response regarding their official admission decision for Spring 2013???

I received a call in late September from the admissions coordinator from my department (HP/BS) that I was accepted and would be sent my official acceptance letter soon after. I did not receive any mail/email from UT Houston so I called the admissions office last week and she said the letters would be sent out Monday & I have yet to receive anything in the mail or email (I live in Houston...it shouldn't take that long).

Is anyone else in this situation? Do they usually take this long to respond with official admission letters?

Thanks in advance to all those who respond! 🙂
 
I believe they are notorious for having a jacked up admissions department/ process. Look at last year.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2
 
I received an email last week indicating that I had been admitted to the UTSPH as well (Dallas campus), but have not received any letter in the mail.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea I just looked at the other threads. It seems to be happening every year. You would think they would have improved by now.

Justin - at least you have an email saying you were accepted, all I have is a call. I have nothing in writing saying I have been accepted. Tomorrow is November...hopefully we get our official decision letters soon