ut - houston vs. baylor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rockaman

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know this question has been asked before, but anyone have any advice about these two houston programs

both seemed to be in flux with new program directors... both seem to be similar in hours of work... just wondering which one provides better training

Members don't see this ad.

rockaman said:
i know this question has been asked before, but anyone have any advice about these two houston programs

both seemed to be in flux with new program directors... both seem to be similar in hours of work... just wondering which one provides better training

I'm at UT and really like our program. With the new chair and the more recent new PD, I was a bit hesitant at first. I really do feel that they're trying to make our program more academic. We don't lack clinical experience at all with the wide load of cases at Herman, and the access to other rotation sites such as Texas Heart , Childrens, and MD Anderson. You can pm me if you'd lke more info