Ut Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tweety0805

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard from Houston? It seems that few people with great stats have been called for an interview already... I know that there are more anxious Texans out there. Since I heard from two other schools more than a month ago, I couldn't wait, so I called Houston... made me leave a voice mail message... which never got answered... then finally talked to someone two weeks ago... she said that my file just got reviewed... but still being calculated... but most likely I may get an interview... Okay... that was two weeks ago... should I call and bug them again? Should I just wait??? I guess I don't have great stats to be at least called for an interview???

tweety

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldnt call again, at least not now.

You've done your part, now let them do theirs.

Rezdawg said:
I wouldnt call again, at least not now.

You've done your part, now let them do theirs.

Thanks Rezawg. You've been so helpful...

tweety

Members don't see this ad :)
tweety0805 said:
Has anyone else heard from Houston? It seems that few people with great stats have been called for an interview already... I know that there are more anxious Texans out there. Since I heard from two other schools more than a month ago, I couldn't wait, so I called Houston... made me leave a voice mail message... which never got answered... then finally talked to someone two weeks ago... she said that my file just got reviewed... but still being calculated... but most likely I may get an interview... Okay... that was two weeks ago... should I call and bug them again? Should I just wait??? I guess I don't have great stats to be at least called for an interview???

tweety

depends on who you talked too!

tweety0805 said:
I guess I don't have great stats to be at least called for an interview???

tweety

What are your stats? From what I've heard Houston is typically slow. Not real smart on their part since Baylor and San Antonio are already running full speed in the admissions/interview game.