UT Memphis Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothdr84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw a thread on here where some UT Memphis applicants for the 2010 class were discussing various aspects of admission (interviews, acceptance letters, DAT, GPA) to UT. So I was hoping us 2011 UT applicants could use this thread to chat and help each other out.

Right now, I'm at UT Knoxville, and the only dental school I applied to was Memphis (I guess that would have been different if Memphis required and AADSAS application). I have an interview on Nov. 10.

Hopefully I'll hear from some other UT applicants or current UT dental students that can provide some advice about interviews, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey I am applying to UT Memphis also, as well as 5 other schools. I currently attend UT Chattanooga. A friend of mine goes to UT right now and he scored an 18 on the DAT. So don't be discouraged if you don't make a 20. How long did it take them to contact you for an interview after you sent in your application? I already have an interview at University of Kentucky, but nothing from UT yet. Just curious to know how long it might take.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good to hear from some people!

I sent my application in at the end of August, and I just got an interview from them last Friday. So it took a little over a month to hear from them. I have a 3.98 GPA and my AA was 27 and PAT was 19.

Has anybody heard about what the interview is like???