UT Memphis question!!

Started by Cloudz2004
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cloudz2004

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys-

UT is my 1st choice, and had my interview last week. I was wondering for those of you that have been accepted, does your acceptance packet say you have to send in your fall grades or do they just want a final transcript when you graduate in May?
 
I called on Monday (12/3) and they told me I was accepted. The packet is in the mail but I have not received it yet. I will let you know when I get it but from what I know, every semester you must send them your grades.
 
The letter says: "TRANSCRIPTS FOR ALL WORK ATTEMPTED MUST BE FORWARDED AT THE END OF EACH TERM AND ALL REQUIRED COURSEWORK TO BE COMPLETED BY JULY 1."
 
Hey guys-

UT is my 1st choice, and had my interview last week. I was wondering for those of you that have been accepted, does your acceptance packet say you have to send in your fall grades or do they just want a final transcript when you graduate in May?

The dean can barely speak English…lol