UT Memphis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Funmacy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I attended the interview on Nov. 30th, 2006. Two weeks later, I contacted the director and he emailed me that I was accepted. However, I haven't received the letter of acceptance yet. Anyone accepted by UT has similar situation? Is it kind of odd? Thx for any input.

Members don't see this ad.

I attended the interview on Nov. 30th, 2006. Two weeks later, I contacted the director and he emailed me that I was accepted. However, I haven't received the letter of acceptance yet. Anyone accepted by UT has similar situation? Is it kind of odd? Thx for any input.

You might want to call Mrs. Wanda Patrick and ask her to resend the acceptance letter and other info with it because my friend had her interview on the same day, but she did not get a letter, so she called up there. Mrs. Wanda Patrick told her that she is accepted, so she resent the acceptance letter out to my friend; however, Mrs. Patrick had to resend it twice because for some reason it did not make it to her the first time. Your best bet is to call and ask for a hardcopy of the acceptance letter.

I am having my interview this Thurs., I'm so excited. Hope to see you this Fall.:thumbup:

Because I deferred admission to UT-Memphis for a year it took me almost 3 months (my interview was in March) to get an actual letter of acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who interviewed on the 25th, heard anything yet? They said it would be the middle of Feb didn't they? Just wondering.

Just send the director an email. He will notify you whether you are accepted or not within one or two days. Good luck.