UT Southwestern summer research program

Started by Beadle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Beadle

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to this ten-week program this year. I didn't last year due to a better opportunity.

Obviously, I know what the program is all about, but I have yet to find any information about the competitiveness of the program, how many people the program accepts, etc.

Anyone participated or know any more information?

thanks!
ashley
 
Beadle said:
I applied to this ten-week program this year. I didn't last year due to a better opportunity.

Obviously, I know what the program is all about, but I have yet to find any information about the competitiveness of the program, how many people the program accepts, etc.

Anyone participated or know any more information?

thanks!
ashley

I also applied to this program. I assume that you applied to the UT-SUMR program and not the SURF. From what i've heard it is pretty competitive and there are about 50 spots available. Did you apply to any other summer research programs?