UT Southwestern

Started by pcg1001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pcg1001

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everything in the program looks awesome, but why is it ranked so low on USNews?

I have interviews at other prestigious places (mayo, upmc, columbia/cornell), but am really considering putting this at the top of my list due to geography and my interview experience there...

A quick search on SDN reveals questionable malignancy and huge work hours, but that was in 2006, before the current chairman and PD came in...
 
Don't go by the US news ranking. I think the residency program is excellent overall. I have have friends who graduated from that program. The present chairman is excellent and is expanding the program. Have heard very good views about the PD. This program is getting lot of funding form NINDS for conducting various trials.