UTDB Houston scrubs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yarxima

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I just want to know where you can buy the scrubs for UTDB students here in Houston.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I just want to know where you can buy the scrubs for UTDB students here in Houston.

Thanks in advance

If you're part of the incoming 2015 class, I wouldn't worry about this kind of stuff yet. The first week of class you have orientation so you have to dress business casual, but we got our UTDB scrubs from the senior class towards the end of the week. You could also purchase misty green scrubs at your favorite scrub store or even head to the school bookstore and purchase a pair of scrubs there, albeit a little more expensive. Before class starts in August, you should get an email regarding all the bits of info that you'll need. So don't worry, right now just enjoy your final semesters in undergrad and your summer (especially your summer :smuggrin:)

Thanks in advance

Buy them wherever you can get misty green scrubs the cheapest unless you want scrubs that have the schools name on them. I bought mine through a local hospital (new) for $6 total per set. Since they were so cheap, I bought 10 pair. They have held up well. I don't regret buying the cheapest ones. One thing I do suggest is that you DO NOT buy all cotton. They get wrinkled badly. I had bought a set just before finding these and hated them. They felt great, but I had to iron them every time I wore them.

Even if you want to spend the money for the school's name on the scrubs, purchase at least one cheap set from somewhere because you will want to dedicate one pair for gross anatomy. They will get nasty. They will get stained. They will smell. You will not want to continue wearing them especially when you get to start working in the clinic.