***UTHDB Class of 2012***

Started by mb93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mb93

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just sent my deposit and letter of intent 🙂 Looking forward to meeting you all in August!
 
congrats I still don't know if I will go there or not. You got to admit it is a great school
 
congrats I still don't know if I will go there or not. You got to admit it is a great school

Count me in, I still don't know if I will go here or not either. I love Houston tho 🙂 Vallenarpo, what's keeping u from knowing for sure you want to attend here?