UTHSC DPT

Started by fionadpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fionadpt

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just starting a thread for all my people who applied to University of Tennessee Health Science Center's DPT program. I had my interview yesterday and am anxiously awaiting the, hopefully, acceptance email
 
Just starting a thread for all my people who applied to University of Tennessee Health Science Center's DPT program. I had my interview yesterday and am anxiously awaiting the, hopefully, acceptance email


Did you get an email stating that the PTcas website was acting up and decisions won't be made till mid January?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on getting accepted y'all! I was informed I was an alternate so hoping a spot opens up!! Anyone know of the size of the alternate list? or if there's a decent chance that I get offered a spot?