UTHSC Memphis ACCEPTANCE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

i have been accepted too!! I'm still currently trying to decide between here and another school. On my visit I LOVED the people at UTHSC, my only worries are about the Memphis area itself. Any thoughts on that? If I do go there, can't wait to get to know you! 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I grew up in the Memphis area in Collierville. I would say its like any downtown area...you have to be careful on occasion, but I do not consider it bad or wouldn't shy away from the school because of that. I have a few friends in the program and they have all found nice places to live as well! Let me know if you have any more specific questions about the area!