UTHSCSA resident assault

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SanAntonio

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the UTHSCSA resident who was assaulted by faculty last year. I have information for them. Please PM me. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I think I might know who you are talking about. Could you please verify which department this resident works/worked in when he/she was assaulted. This is an interesting case to say the least.

I'm trying to find the UTHSCSA resident who was assaulted by faculty last year. I have information for them. Please PM me. Thanks.

are u serious ?

Can you say.... MAJOR STALKER ? :eek:

Don't know much about her, however she is no longer the only one. Just trying to put the two in touch with each other (safety in numbers).

Don't know much about her, however she is no longer the only one. Just trying to put the two in touch with each other (safety in numbers).

wow. At least let us know that it wasn't the same person who is doing this. It would be an atrocity if after the first incident, nothing happened and now this

If this is a systematic problem @this place, and/or if the same person is getting away with doing things, you all should consider seeking outside help (AMA, state medical association resident/fellow organization, etc.). Nobody has the right to abuse you to that degree just because you are a trainee.

I interviewed in San Antonio last year and that was a rough place. They were outright hostile to us on our interview day. If there's a place in America where attendings beat residents, it doesn't surprise me that it's UTHSCSA. :laugh:

I interviewed in San Antonio last year and that was a rough place. They were outright hostile to us on our interview day. If there's a place in America where attendings beat residents, it doesn't surprise me that it's UTHSCSA. :laugh:

Wow wait do you mean they got physically assaulted?
Stress SUCKS :(

It isn't just UGME or GME. The entire medical community in San Antonio is a dog-eat-dog sort of establishment with little collegiality. Not to mention the standard of nursing care in most of the hospitals leaves a great deal to be desired to many other parts of the country.