Uthscsa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PP2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any updates from UTHSCSA???
I am still hopeful.

Members don't see this ad.

I would think that maybe 2-3 spots will open up when may 1 rolls around and some people with multiple texas offers have to decide where to go. But honestly, I wouldn't hang on to hope too long. Time to start next cycles app...

I agree with the above poster, most of our paperwork and background checks etc are due back may 8th. It maybe a good idea to try contacting them to check your status and also so your visible again. If you were not waitlisted I would say chances are extremely slim to none.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with the above poster, most of our paperwork and background checks etc are due back may 8th. It maybe a good idea to try contacting them to check your status and also so your visible again. If you were not waitlisted I would say chances are extremely slim to none.

I have not received a rejection yet. Does that mean I am waitlisted???

I would think that maybe 2-3 spots will open up when may 1 rolls around and some people with multiple texas offers have to decide where to go. But honestly, I wouldn't hang on to hope too long. Time to start next cycles app...

Thank you.

Unless you have been notified, it is unlikely that any school will have a waitlist of several hundred to a few thousand.

It means you're still in limbo lol. I haven't gotten rejected yet and neither have a couple people I know who also interviewed there. But I don't think they're making a wait list this year unless something major comes up.

Time to start planning ahead sir.