Utica vs Scranton

Started by Hcollazo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hcollazo

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got accepted in utica and scranton dpt program. Im really confused about deciding which program I should go. I know concern that Scranton campus is amazing and from what I have read the education is one of the university strengths.

Utica's campus is not that amazing but they are offering me a more practical curriculum which I think it would be more beneficial for me as a international student, english is not my first language and Im afraid I could have problems making the transition the first semester at scranton. With a grade of C in my first class at scranton (aantomy summer) I would be dismissed from the program and that have me thinking if should go to Scranton or not. Both colleges have a similar passing licensure rates. Does anyone horr have any opinion of any of the programs? I have to decided in about two days.