UTK CVM Current Students and Graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zv2020

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am hoping to connect with people who are willing to share their thoughts and experiences about the program at UT Knoxville's College of Veterinary Medicine. I am contemplating applying next cycle (class of 2020). I visited during my senior year of high school five years ago and was impressed but I have not been back since.

Members don't see this ad.

I had a great experience at UT (graduated in May). I'm a little too busy to write a novel about it, but if you have any specific questions feel free to ask. Overall, the staff and faculty is awesome and I feel like the program prepared me well for practice (SA General). And from what I've heard from current students, they are making some much needed changes to the curriculum based on feedback from the last few graduating classes.

Currently a third year, and would love to chat with you and answer specific questions. Message me so we can trade contact info.

While vet school can suck sometimes, I love UTCVM and think it is an amazing school with plenty of opportunities no matter your interest.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent you a long message, hope you got it!

I sent you a long message, hope you got it!
Hi, I did. Thank you so much! I sent a reply but I'm not sure if you received it. Thanks again, all your info really helped.