Utk

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lyndaelyzoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering who else applied to UTK and if they heard anything yet?? Now that I've been waitlisted at VMRCVM, I am starting to think about other schools.

Members don't see this ad.

Tennessee is my IS school, and I applied there. I haven't heard anything. I heard it's one of the last, if not the very last school people hear from. I have been told that they will be interviewing the week of March 8th, but that's just what i've heard

They do all their interviews over our spring break, which this year runs March 8-12. When I heard about interviews 3 years ago, the interview invites came out in the middle to end of February. Hope that helps. if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!!! Seems like UF and UTK must be scrutinizing those applications!!:D

It would honestly make me feel better if I thought they were still scrutinizing applicants, but truthfully, they just like doing interviews during spring break because it leaves the staff free. So yes, we are waiting for March 8-12. Last year the invites went out 3 weeks or so ahead of time, so 3rd week of Feb. probably. Gah! Waiting is driving me to cynicism...*cry*....Is it April yet?

But hopefully with interviews being earlier in the month this year, acceptances will go out earlier? Yes? This would be nice. :D