UTMB-Galveston

Started by NiceMedTex
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NiceMedTex

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone applying to Galveston? I am an entering student in the Class of 2004.. interested in chatting with future classmates and anyone who wants to know about the school..
 
Hi NiceMedTex,

I remember ur id from interviewfeedback.com!! You interviewed at all the schools around the same time I did !!! No, I didn't match to Galveston, but just wanted to congratulate u and wish u luck in med school! Aren't u glad we are all done with it!! Damn, it was a long process! One year!!! Anyway, well..I will be attending Southwestern, and hopefully will survive school! Wish me luck! Also, I have a friend that matched there at Galveston, but is considering deferring.

 
I'm very glad we are done!! Congrats on entering Southwestern! Two of my former undergrad classmates supposedly matched there..and I know one person from a list I am on ([email protected]) that matched there also..

Is there a reason why your friend would defer for a year?

M..