UTMB-Galveston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NiceMedTex

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone applying to Galveston? I am an entering student in the Class of 2004.. interested in chatting with future classmates and anyone who wants to know about the school..

Members don't see this ad.

I am in the class of 2002 in Galveston, if you have any questions please email or ask.

Hi NiceMedTex,

I remember ur id from interviewfeedback.com!! You interviewed at all the schools around the same time I did !!! No, I didn't match to Galveston, but just wanted to congratulate u and wish u luck in med school! Aren't u glad we are all done with it!! Damn, it was a long process! One year!!! Anyway, well..I will be attending Southwestern, and hopefully will survive school! Wish me luck! Also, I have a friend that matched there at Galveston, but is considering deferring.

I'm very glad we are done!! Congrats on entering Southwestern! Two of my former undergrad classmates supposedly matched there..and I know one person from a list I am on ([email protected]) that matched there also..

Is there a reason why your friend would defer for a year?

M..