UTMB vs TWU Houston DPT Program

Started by DPT0205
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT0205

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everybody.

I have been accepted to both UTMB and TWU Houston's DPT programs. I only have about a week left to decide.
Does anybody have any opinions to compare the two schools?...or know of anybody that attends either?


Thank you!
 
Hi, everybody.

I have been accepted to both UTMB and TWU Houston's DPT programs. I only have about a week left to decide.
Does anybody have any opinions to compare the two schools?...or know of anybody that attends either?


Thank you!
Which one did you choose?! I'll be going to UTMB.