UTMB vs. TWU physical therapy program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureDPT123

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am just wondering if anyone has any input on the differences between the UTMB and TWU-Houston's physical therapy programs in Texas. I was accepted into both and am very confused on which to choose. They are both ranked the exact same nationally and costs are very comparable as well. I wonder if the hurricane in Galveston a couple years ago damaged UTMBs program at all. Does anyone know anything about which may be more respectable or anything like that. I have met tons of PTs that graduated from UTMB and they have all been very pleasent and know a lot. However I havent yet met any that graduated from TWU so I have nothing to compare them to.
 
I can't speak for UTMB, but TWU ranks very high nationally. It also is in heart of the world famous Texas Medical Center and is literally across the street and next door to some of the most prestigious hospitals in Texas and even the country. In fact, you can see MD Anderson from the window.

I think there is no better location in terms of networking for a school.