UVA PBPM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fizzlestickz

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most of the threads on this program are several years old, so I figured I'd start a new one. I was recently accepted here and am trying to decide whether to withdraw my other applications (so far accepted at Bennington, and waitlisted/held at BM and Goucher, the latter of which I really enjoyed during interview day [Also I should note I'm not interested in linking so the number of linkages isn't a factor in deciding where to go]) Has anyone gone UVa's program, and if so, how was it? Charlottesville seems like an awesome town so if you have any firsthand details of what it's like/how post-baccs take advantage of it that'd be great. Really any information at all would be appreciated!