Uva

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ncotter

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone still waiting to hear from UVA? i was told by people that matched last year that UVA takes a while....just trying to get an idea about how far along in the process they are.....

Members don't see this ad.

Still waiting. Not with baited breath, though ;)

Wish some of these places would just give a thumbs up or down rather than dragging things out.

After hitting a couple of interviews, I'm not even sure that I'm going to have the willpower to finish the ones I have scheduled, let alone adding more. How come no one tells you how draining this stuff is?

Originally posted by avendesora
Still waiting. Not with baited breath, though ;)

Wish some of these places would just give a thumbs up or down rather than dragging things out.

After hitting a couple of interviews, I'm not even sure that I'm going to have the willpower to finish the ones I have scheduled, let alone adding more. How come no one tells you how draining this stuff is?

Ah... The stress of pressing refresh button q10minutes on the email browser 8am-7pm (that's how late some notices have come for me) every weekday for 2 months now.... I can't take the stress no more... hehe j/k...

But at any rate, you can just start cancelling your less desirable interviews in favor of your more desirable ones if you do get them later.

As for UVa, I know the last batch went out yesterday, as a bunch of us got invites. Not sure about anyone heard rejections from them, though.

these are their interview dates in case you need to plan a trip.
November 20
November 24
December 1
December 4
December 8
December 15
December 18
January 5
January 8
January 12
January 19
January 22
January 26

it's funny, the number they have you call takes you to the chief resident's office. I wonder if they have to schedule all of these interviews.