Uvm Mepn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DRPL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone applied to UVM's MEPN program? ANyone hear back ??

Members don't see this ad.

That is funny I also found that on the web....great minds... I called the school and spoke with both the nursing school and the graduate admissions office. The nursing school said they "sent their list over" to the grad office last Friday. The grad office said "some letters were going out" wednesday and the rest at some point thereafter. I am racking my head trying to find the logic. Did denials go out with waitlists or did acceptances go first? Are you a competitive candidate? Sorry I know the choices have been made, just anxious- Detective work.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just checked the UVM site and it looks like there are a couple people already enrolled in the graduate nursing courses. That seems to suggest that acceptances may have gone out with the waitlisted. Damn. Hope I am wrong. Good luck.

:eek: WHAT ARE THEY UP TO?

I have not called to ask, so thanks for the info. As for their logic...it makes little sense. Two thoughts for letting folks know...

1. The larger pool, the non-admits, (and perhaps the very few waitlisted) would be a simple form letter and more easily sent out on a mail list in bulk, allowing for them to pursue other options rather than wait for word?

2. The admitted folks would require a bit more personalized and detailed information, with forms, etc, or forms to follow later on...so they would be sent later?

I am hoping the latter is the case...all I know is that I have not received a thing and I am beginning to feel a chill in the air...

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!:luck:

I received an acceptance letter on march 7
1. It was very thin. I initially thought I was rejected before I opened it. A detailed packet is supposed to follow later

2. This may not mean that all the letters have been sent out. Perhaps only some of them have been sent out and others are still under review.

I hope this helps

:oops:

hey mepnmorphee- have you heard yet? I find it strange that I haven't received word yet...I pounce on the mailman everyday. What are they doing? :eek: