You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UVM Post Bacc 2013-2014
Started by Hoosier1228
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm starting this summer and doing the 1 year track. Still looking for a place and roommates though!
Do you guys mind sharing your stats?
Also how long was the turnaround time for the app once all materials were received? Thanks!
Also how long was the turnaround time for the app once all materials were received? Thanks!
As far as stats I'm a paramedic coming straight out of undergrad with a 3.5 uGPA and only 1 real science course. I do a lot of volunteer work and have been on a few out of country med missions too which I think helped my app out quite a bit. Looking forward to meeting you guys!
Hi,
I was also accepted into the UVM post-bac program starting in the fall. Are there any current students here looking to shed some light on the program at all, by any chance?
I was also accepted into the UVM post-bac program starting in the fall. Are there any current students here looking to shed some light on the program at all, by any chance?