Uw 2008!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swiminh2o

...bike and run
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a shout out to see who all is going to the UWSOD this fall. I am excited to get going and look forward to meeting everyone. :)

Members don't see this ad.

hello! :)

i want to get into uw dental school and was wondering if you have any suggestions??? what do they particularly look for?

oh and i have a low gpa but hopefully i'll get it up in 2 years. do you know anyone who got in with 3.0 or less? or is that impossible?

btw, congrat.!!!! :oops:

Being a WA resident is helpful. I don't have any stats on my incoming class. Previous years have shown GPAs to be aroung 3.5 and DATs in the 20-22 range. Obviously, with averages there are those who do better and worse than the average so you may have a chance with a lower GPA but would need to have a rocking DAT and some dental experience (shadowing, assisting). Good luck to you.

PS. Am I the only UW SDNer for the 2008 class?????????????????????????

School is just around the corner and I'm getting excited to get it underway. Never having lived in Seattle, or washington for that matter, I'm a little disheartened to see the cost of living so high. With a wife and two kids I would prefer more space than an apartment but I think I'm only dreaming. If you know of any good places to live, please let me know.