-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UW and UPS DPT 2023-2024
Started by Shazamm
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
den.ik.27.
New Member
According to their websites UW will send admission decisions in late January and UPS will send in February.
Thanks for info.According to their websites UW will send admission decisions in late January and UPS will send in February.
Wasn’t sure how accurate/updated their website might be.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you have any idea what that means?Heard from them a few days ago. Says I'm bottom one third.
I’m waitlisted too.
I think it is just the way they inform you where your position is but in very vague way. If you are top one third, I think you're in very high waitlist position. I'm not sure if there's top 2/3 or anything less than that.Do you have any idea what that means?
I’m waitlisted too.
Yeah, I also tried to make some sense on google, no chance.I think it is just the way they inform you where your position is but in very vague way. If you are top one third, I think you're in very high waitlist position. I'm not sure if there's top 2/3 or anything less than that.
I’m in middle one-third of their list!
Last edited:
PreDPT2023
New Member
No, no update on if I've moved up on the list either.Anyone got off the UW waitlist? (Received admission offer)?
Surfboy315
New Member
I was top 1/3 on the waitlist as of 1/26, then got accepted last week on 2/16! I'll be attending as it's in-state and one of my top picks, but there is hope to get off the waitlist!Anyone got off the UW waitlist? (Received admission offer)?
Congrats on your acceptance 💪🏽I was top 1/3 on the waitlist as of 1/26, then got accepted last week on 2/16! I'll be attending as it's in-state and one of my top picks, but there is hope to get off the waitlist!
From 2/16, how much time did they give you to decide/submit the deposit?
Just wanna know how often there might be an update for waitlisters.
Surfboy315
New Member
They gave me until today (2/26) at 10am. So if you are on top 1/3 you may hear back today/tommorow. It’ll basically be every two weeks until they fill up the class based on what the first notification and second notification were.Congrats on your acceptance 💪🏽
From 2/16, how much time did they give you to decide/submit the deposit?
Just wanna know how often there might be an update for waitlisters.
Thanks for letting me know.They gave me until today (2/26) at 10am. So if you are on top 1/3 you may hear back today/tommorow. It’ll basically be every two weeks until they fill up the class based on what the first notification and second notification were.
I’m in their middle tier.
Depending on how big their list is.
🤞🏽
den.ik.27.
New Member
I got off the waitlist today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats 👏🏼I got off the waitlist today!
Were you top 1/3?
den.ik.27.
New Member
yes I was.Congrats 👏🏼
Were you top 1/3?