UW Annotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keish3keish

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

Where do you guys annotate UW questions? I know many people annotate on FA, but I took all my notes from Kaplan videos on the Kaplan Lecture Notes and Pathoma videos on the Pathoma book. I'm reluctant to add more notes on another book (FA) since I've already annotated the video/lecture notes on their respective books. I did Kaplan questions and made a journal on a doc. I feel like if I do annotate on FA, I'm going to have notes written everywhere.

I learn new facts/info every time I do a question and reads its' explanation, so the notes keep on piling.

Please advise me on what's the best thing to do here. Thank you all.

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly... I'd put them where you're going to read them. FA if you're planning on reading FA. Or do it on top of that doc you have going. It might get unwieldy to review 3 books' worth of notes. I threw UW tidbits into Anki and didn't worry about annotating, but that's because I knew I didn't have time/wasn't going to re-read stuff.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a little notebook that I jot down important takeaways from UW questions I miss.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone happen to have already typed out completed step 1 uworld notes system-based? I'd very much appreciate it! Thank you!