uw interview

Started by crrees
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

along time ago...i really cant remember. But I am sure it was pre-thanksgiving
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i also received a UW interview invite this Monday. Crrees did you schedule? i scheduled in late Jan.
 
i called up to schedule and got Kathys voicemail about leaving name # and best time to be reached, now im waiting for that to happen
 
i called up to schedule and got Kathys voicemail about leaving name # and best time to be reached, now im waiting for that to happen

I would suggest calling again and not leaving multiple messages until you reach her. She gets really swamped and if you are trying to get ahold of her, just call her back (but don't bombard her with multiple voicemails.) That is what I did, and I got ahold of her before she called me back.
 
i left one message, never called back, received a call the next day while waiting for a poker table at the hardrock casino in hollywood florida lol:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I didnt let her know this

Jan 28th is my interview 10:30am
 
I got my letter for UW interview today! I am freaking happy as hell!! Good luck everyone!!😀😀